Weigela are known to be deciduous woodland shrubs that are easy to grow. Many are grown as a shrub border, due to the beauty of their blooms. They reflower without the need to deadhead, blooming first in late spring and continuing to the first frost. The white variegated weigela is particularly beautiful as the foliage is variegated, dark green edges with creamy yellow/green. The buds are pink that open as bright white with a pink throat.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – White Variegated Weigela - 1 gallon trade pot
- Attracts hummingbirds and butterflies
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Weigela florida
- Mature Size(H x W) : 60-72” x 36-48”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, soil
- Hardiness Zone: 4-8
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Characteristics: Rounded, deciduous shrub
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Shrub border, Specimen
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!