All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Mowhawk Viburnum is an excellent selection for your garden year round! This densely-branched, multi-stemmed, rounded shrub is also known as a Burkwood Viburnum. In the spring, clusters of showy, red buds open up to very fragrant, white flowers. The flowers are then followed by pendulous clusters of red, berry-like drupes that ripen to black attracting the areas birds. The branches of the Mohawk Viburnum are decorated by ovate, glossy, dark green foliage that offers superb disease resistance. Leaves take on a warm orange-red hue come fall. Mohawk Viburnum is a moderate growing shrub reaching 8’-10’ in height with an equal spread.
- You are purchasing a 3 Pack of Mohawk Viburnum – Potted in 4” Pots
- Also known as a Burkwood Viburnum
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Densely branched, multi-stemmed, rounded shrub
- Has a strong, spicy clove scent; one of the finest fragrant viburnum
- Attracts butterflies, songbirds, and bees
- Drought tolerant
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical name: Viburnum x burkwoodii ‘Mohawk’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 8’-10’ x 8’-10’
- Soil: Medium moisture, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 5-8
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Characteristics: Ovate, glossy, dark-green foliage turning orange, yellow, or red in the fall.
- Bloom: Clusters of showy red buds opening up to very fragrant white flowers
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Specimen, foundation, borders, hedge or screening
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!