Willowwood viburnum is a semi-evergreen shrub utilized as a screen, hedge, or mixed shrub planting. It is the result of crosses between v. lantana and v. rhytidophyllum. It is a large shrub with upright main stems and arching branches, that can reach 12 feet tall and wide if not pruned. White flowers appear in May, can show sporadic flowering in the fall. Some consider the blooms to have an unpleasant odor.
Prune as needed immediately after flowering because flower buds form in summer for the following year.
- You are purchasing a 3 pack of Willowwood viburnum plant – 2.5” Pots
- Easy care, Fast growing
- Attracts birds and butterflies
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Viburnum x rhytidophylloides ‘Willowwood'
- Mature Size: 10’-12’ x 10'-12’
- Soil: Average, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 5-8
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun/Part shade
- Characteristics: Creamy white bloom, Deciduous shrub
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Bloom: Late spring/early summer, white
- Suggested Uses: Hedge, screening, privacy, tree
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!