All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Judd viburnum is a semi-snowball hybrid propagated by William H. Judd and introduced in 1920. It is a rounded deciduous shrub. It is noted for its fragrant white flowers in the spring, dark green foliage, black fruit in the fall and purple fall color.
Ideal for use as an informal hedge or a privacy screen in side yards. Makes an excellent food plant for bird and wildlife gardens.
Prune as needed immediately after flowering, however pruning off spent flowers will eliminate summer fruit display, which admittedly is not overly showy for this hybrid.
- You are purchasing a 3 Pack of Juddii Viburnum (Snowball) – Potted in 2.5” Pots
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Drought tolerant
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Viburnum x juddii
- Mature Size(H x W) : 6’-8’ x 6’-10’
- Soil: Medium moisture, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 4-8
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Characteristics: Deciduous shrub
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Hedge
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!