All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
One of mid-spring's most beautiful flowering shrubs, the Japanese snowball is all you need to make a statement. This shrub is covered with white lacey looking clusters of flowers with dark green foliage. Gardeners use these beautiful shrubs as a main focal point in their gardens. When flowering is over this bush blends into the background and becomes the backdrop for other flowering plants to stand out and make a statement. The foliage will turn a purple to red on the fall. Even though you will thoroughly enjoy this flowering bush outdoors, don't forget you can bring the beautiful blooms into your home as a cut flower. This will make a statement in any arrangement and will bring added beauty to any room. Prune as needed immediately after flowering.
- You are purchasing one – Japanese Snowball/Viburnum - 1 gallon trade pot
- Attracts butterflies
- Fast and easy to grow.
- Flowering in early spring and enjoyed indoors as well as outdoors.
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Viburnum plicatum tomentosum
- Mature Size (H x W) : 8’-15’ x 10’-18’
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, adaptable
- Hardiness Zone: 5-8
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Characteristics: Dense, upright, multi-stemmed deciduous shrub
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Hedge, Specimen, Flowers
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!