All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Arrowwood viburnum produces creamy white flowers in flat-topped clusters that are 2-4” in diameter and bloom from May to early June. Standout, blue-black drupes appear after the flowers and ripen in the early fall when the dark green leaves turn yellow, glossy red or reddish-purple. The dense and hardy arrowwood viburnum makes a great larger statement piece in your landscape.
- You are purchasing an Arrowwood Viburnum – 1 Gallon potted
- Grows in an irregular, rounded shape
- Attracts birds and butterflies
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Viburnum dentatum
- Mature Size: 6’-15’ x 6'-15’
- Soil: Average, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun/Part shade
- Characteristics: Creamy white bloom, Deciduous shrub
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Bloom: Late spring, creamy white
- Suggested Uses: Hedge, screening, privacy
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!