All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Red Fox is a good selection for small places or the front of a border as it is a diminutive form Veronica. Featuring bright fuschia-pink flower spikes, these spikes appear over a long time, in excess of 5 weeks, beginning in midsummer. Especially attractive to butterflies.
Although tolerant of partial shade, Red Fox will flower better in full sun. Deadheading will promote additional blooms.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – ‘Red Fox’ Spike Speedwell - 1 quart pot
- Attracts butterflies
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Veronica spicata ‘Red Fox’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 12”-15” x 12”-15”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, average soil
- Hardiness Zone: 4-8
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Characteristics: Fuschia pink blooms beginning midsummer, perennial
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Container, Cutting Gardens, Rock Gardens
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!