All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
While common snowberry shrubs may not be the most beautiful or best behaved shrubs in the garden, they have features that keep them interesting throughout most of the year. The shrub blooms in spring with small but dense clusters of bell-shaped, white flowers at the ends of the branches. In fall, the flowers are replaced by clusters of white berries. The berries are the showiest feature of the shrub and last well into winter. Fruit is loved by birds and wildlife, but is toxic to humans and should not be eaten.
- You are purchasing one – Snowberry Shrub – 1 Gallon Pot
- Attracts butterflies, hummingbirds and bees
- Tolerant of dry spells once established
- Bell-shaped white fragrant flowers
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Symphoricarpos albus
- Mature Size(H x W) : 3' x 6'
- Soil: Adaptable
- Hardiness Zone: 2-7
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Deciduous shrub, showy, creamy-white flowers, fragrant
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Suggested Uses: Specimen, soil stabilization on hillsides and streams
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!