This is the one your Grandma had, with big, beautiful blooms in the springtime. When fall arrives the leaves turn from green to a bright burgundy. The snowball bush produces red berries in the fall and winter. Great for bird lovers!
The snowball bush is also known as cramp bark or water elder, and originated in parts of Europe and Asia. The shrub gets its name from its blooms. Beautiful, large clusters of white flowers grace the common snowball bush. In the spring this bush will flourish for weeks in your yard with many snowball clusters, too numerous to count. The bright green leaves accent the white blossoms. Bring those beautiful clusters indoors, add to a fresh cut flower arrangement, and it will be a beautiful addition to any room.
- You are purchasing a pack of Common Snowball Bare Root Plants
- Big blooms! Fast and easy to grow
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Viburnum opulus sterile
- Mature Size: 6-10’ tall, 6-10’ spread
- Soil: Moist, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 4-9
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun/Part Shade
- Characteristics: Extremely tough plants that require little maintenance
- Growth Rate: Fast
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!