All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
’Autumn Fire’ Sedum is known for its sturdier stems and longer lasting blooms than Sedum ‘Autumn Joy’. Featuring saw-toothed blue green leaves, its clusters of rose pink flowers age to coppery red.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing a 3 pack of ‘Autumn Fire’ Sedum – 4” Pots
- Also known as Autumn Fire Stonecrop, Upright Stonecrop, Hylotelephium
- Attracts butterflies
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Sedum x ‘Autumn Fire’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 2’-3’ x 2’
- Soil: Well-drained, average soil
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Perennial
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Coastal exposure, container, ground cover, mass planting, rock gardens
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!