’Autumn Fire’ Sedum is known for its sturdier stems and longer lasting blooms than Sedum ‘Autumn Joy’. Featuring saw-toothed blue green leaves, its clusters of rose pink flowers age to coppery red.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing a 3 pack of ‘Autumn Fire’ Sedum – 4” Pots
- Also known as Autumn Fire Stonecrop, Upright Stonecrop, Hylotelephium
- Attracts butterflies
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Sedum x ‘Autumn Fire’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 2’-3’ x 2’
- Soil: Well-drained, average soil
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Perennial
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Coastal exposure, container, ground cover, mass planting, rock gardens
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!