The RDT-4 Thermostat features a digital temperature display and 4 outlets for plugging in Redi-Heat™ Heavy-Duty Propagation Mats or Redi-Heat™ Heavy Duty Heating Cables. The sensor probe is inserted into the cell of the plug tray to give an accurate temperature setting.
- 120 volts – 2400 watts maximum
- Built in 20 amp circuit breaker
- 4 outlets
- 9’ long power cord
- 40°F to 99°F set temperature range
- +/- 1°F accuracy
- Sensor probe 1” long and 5/32” wide, small enough to be used in the cell of a plug tray.
- 52” long sensor cable
- Digital display shows set temperature
- Up/down push buttons to set temperature
- Red LED light indicates when heating elements are on
- Comes with 4 self tap screws for attaching thermostat to a surface