Rosy pink flowers appear in April. Reddish-purple leaves change to dark green, then to yellow. Forms a spreading, graceful crown. Full sun or light shade. Partial shade preferred in windy, dry areas.
- You are purchasing an Eastern Red Bud - Bare Root Plants – 3-4’ tall - 2 pack
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size: 20-30’ high, 30’ wide
- Soil: Prefers moist, well-drained soil
- Hardiness Zone: 4-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to light shade
- Characteristics: Beautiful, rosy pink flowers
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!