All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
The Fall Gold Raspberry is an exciting, self-fertile gold raspberry with the same delicious raspberry taste as the red varieties, and produces two crops each season. After a late summer to fall harvest, a second crop will arrive the following spring on the same canes. Spring flowers followed by summer fruit. Needs regular watering – weekly, or more often in extreme heat.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Fall Gold Yellow Everbearing Raspberry – Live Bare Root Plant
- Bird friendly
- Vine requires support
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Rubus idaeus var. strigosus ‘Fall Gold’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 4' x 3'
- Soil: Moist, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Edible, showy fruit
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Espalier, Hedge, Kitchen Garden, Wildlife Garden, Woodland Garden
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!