The Cheyenne Privet is an upright hardy European Privet introduced by the Cheyenne Field Station in Wyoming. It has been treasured by gardeners for years due to its subtle beauty in its glossy-green foliage. It is a fast growing, very cold hardy shrub for use in privacy screens and trimmed hedges. This shrub has dark green leaves throughout the growing season turning to a subtle yellow in the fall. Trimming can be done at any time. If not trimmed this shrub will grow to about 8 feet tall with spreading branches that will have showy, fragrant white flowers in late spring. Cheyenne Privet is adaptable to a wide range of growing conditions, including poor soil, urban pollution, dry or wet areas and exposed rural locations. Spacing for hedges should be from 2 feet to 4 feet apart.
• You are purchasing a Cheyenne Privet 1 gallon
• Blooms May-June
• White flowers
• Glossy green foliage
• Fast Growing, easy to grow
• Highly tolerant of urban pollution
• Uses: Hedges/Screening
• Partial Shade, Partial Sun, Full Sun
• Reaches: 6 - 8 ft. tall, with a spread of 4 – 6 ft.
• Hardiness Zones: 4-7 - Hardy to -30,
• Soil Conditions: Very adaptable to both dry and moist locations
• Growth Rate: Fast
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!