Grace your landscape with beauty and fragrance! Lilac Sunday Lilac produces fragrant, eye-catching lavender blooms filling your garden with its heavenly scent attracting butterflies, hummingbirds, and bees in the spring. The leaves and flowers of this Chinese lilac resemble those of Persian lilac, but the erect growth and abundance of flowers most resembles those of common lilac. Lilac Sunday is a spreading, multi-trunked, deciduous shrub with soft, arching branches. Not only are these flower clusters great to look at outside, but bring them in and place into a flower arrangement for home interior decorations.
- You are purchasing a Sunday Lilac in a 1 Gallon pot
- Hybrid of Syringa vulgaris and Syringa persica
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Spreading, multi-trunked, deciduous shrub with soft, arching branches
- Blooms not only from branch tips, but also lateral buds along the stems
- Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Syringa x chinesis
- Mature Size: 8'-10’ x 8'-10'
- Soil: Rich, fertile, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-7
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Deciduous shrub; thick, deep green foliage
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Bloom: Showy, fragrant lavender flowers in the spring
- Suggested Uses: Cutting garden, hedge, mass planting, privacy screen, urban garden, wildlife garden
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!