All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Scotch Pine may start out as an irregular pyramid-shape when young, but grows into a uniform pyramid shape with maturity, making it one of the most popular Christmas tree specimens. As it matures it also opens up, showing off its attractice orange-red bark. French Dark Green has evenly spaced whorls and shorter, blue-green needles. Needles are bluish-green and in clusters of two.
- You are purchasing a multipack of French Dark Green Scotch Pine Trees – Potted in 2.5” Pots
- Pyramidal habit
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Pinus sylvestris ‘French Dark Green’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 30’-60’ x 30’-40’
- Soil: Adaptable
- Hardiness Zone: 3-7
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Needled evergreen conifer; pyramid shaped, blue-green foliage
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Tolerance: Partial shade and windy sites
- Suggested Uses: Great accent or specimen, mass planting, hedge, ground cover, or erosion control
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!