All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
You will proudly display this remarkable tree! The Eastern White Pine has played an important role in American history. From Native American herbal remedies to historic homes of our nation’s founders, this tree has held an important role in our county. This evergreen displays bluish green bundles of needles that are soft to the touch and is adorned with brown pinecones 3”-8” in length. Perfect for families with allergies or asthma because it does not emit the strong smell other pines do. The Eastern White Pine makes a great accent or specimen tree, windbreak, buffer strip, or mass landscape planting. It is also widely used as a Christmas tree!
- You are purchasing an Eastern White Pine Trees – 1 Gallon Trade Pot
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Hardy, healthy, established roots
- State tree of Maine and Michigan
- Favored by black bears, rabbits, red squirrels, and a variety of birds
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Pinus strobus
- Mature Size(H x W) : 50’-80’ x 20’-40’
- Soil: Moist, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-7
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Characteristics: Needled evergreen conifer
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Tolerance: Drought, rabbit, deer, wind-resistant
- Suggested Uses: Great evergreen accent or specimen, windbreak, buffer strip, mass landscape planting
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!