Fuyu Persimmons are sweet and able to be eaten right off the tree, no need to set them out for weeks, waiting for them to ripen! Fuyu is the most popular persimmon in the world, accounting for about 80% of persimmon sales.
Fuyu will typically start to ripen in September, and has the ability to produce over 300 pounds of fruit a year when mature. While self-pollinating, it will produce more fruit if a second Fuyu is nearby to cross-pollinate with.
- You are purchasing one – Fuyu Persimmon Tree – 2 Gallon Pot
- Naturally pest and disease resistant
- One of the easies fruit trees to grow
- Non-astringent, sweet taste
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Diospyros kaki 'Fuyu'
- Mature Size(H x W) : 12'-15' x 10'-12'
- Soil: Adaptable
- Hardiness Zone: 7-11
- Sun Exposure: Full to Partial Sun
- Characteristics: Drought tolerant; self-pollinating
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Suggested Uses: Speciment, Fruit
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!