Peonies are well known for adding a spectacular splash of color to gardens while filling the air with a wonderful, floral aroma. With its huge, double ruffled, ruby-colored blooms, Peony Koppius is no exception to this pattern.
Atop a mound of dark green, lance-shaped foliage sit the beautiful flowers for all to enjoy from late Spring until early Summer. Simply plant them 2-3' apart and provide these reliable perennials with well-drained soil. Amazingly easy to grow and long-lived.
• You are purchasing an Peony Koppius 1 gallon
• Blooms Early Summer to Mid Summer
• Foliage: Green
• Flower Color: Ruby Red
• Full Sun to Partial Shade
• Mature Height: 35-47”
• Hardiness Zones: 3-8
• Soil: Well drained.
• Growth Rate: Slow to Moderate
• Suggested Use: Garden beds, cut flowers, and borders.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!