These are 1 Gallon potted peach trees. These trees are guaranteed healthy and will take root in your garden or orchard when planted upon receipt of live plant.
- Belle of Georgia: Large fruit with brilliant red flowering. Very firm and highly flavored. White flesh, freestone. The beautiful springtime blossoms and attractive leaves make it a valuable landscaping tree. This peach tree proves that edibles can be both ornamental and delicious!
- Contender: Cold-hardy and freestone, Contender is a self-pollinating variety that consistently yields large crops of sweet, juicy, medium-to-large sized fruit.
- Cresthaven:a firm, yellow to red highly colored late season variety. The fruit is yellow-fleshed, freestone, and shows considerable red around the pit. Good for canning and freezing.
- Dixie Red:Medium-sized peach with light fuzz and red skin. Firm, yellow flesh with good flavor. Early midseason harvest, semi-freestone.
- Elberta:World's most famous peaches because of their abundance of taste, attractive color and disease resistance. This yellow freestone is juicy, ideal for eating, canning and freezing. Elberta peaches have the smallest pit-to-fruit ratio of any peach tree we offer.
- Empress: Large peach with pink to red skin and sweet, juicy flesh. Tree is genetic dwarf. Late harvest.
- Flavor Rich:Early ripening variety, clingstone peach. Easily one of the juiciest and sweetest peaches. Moderately flavorful. Mottled orange/red skin, yellow flesh with red blush.
- Gala:Large, freestone peach. Good flavor, colors to a nice deep red over yellow. Harvests slightly before Redhaven.
- June Gold:Freestone peach that ripens in June. Red-blushed skin with golden yellow flesh. Self-pollinating. One of the leading fresh market peaches.
- Parade:Large peach, partially red over yellow background. Firm, yellow flesh, freestone, ripens mid-September.
- Red Haven: The peach by which all others are measured. It’s a heavy-bearing, cold-hardy, and resists leaf spot, and the fruit is spectacular. You'll enjoy bushels of big, luscious peaches that have an almost fuzzless skin over firm, creamy yellow flesh. Fruit is medium to large size and just right for fresh snacks, canning or freezing.
- Red Skin:Medium peach with yellow skin and deep red blush. Yellow, firm, fibrous flesh. Good to use fresh, canned or frozen. Midseason harvest, freestone.
- OUT OF STOCK - Sugar Giant:Large sized peach, red blush over white skin. Firm white flesh with a mellow, sweet taste similar to honey.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Would recommend this product.
Would recommend this product.
Peach tree review
Location: Hiawassee, GA
Date: May 25, 2020
Healthy trees and excellent customer service!
Empress Peach Tree
Date: February 7, 2019
I received a very well rooted 4.5 ft peach tree in a 1 gallon pot, FULL of flower buds and the tree was still in dormancy. I repotted the tree in a 5 gallon pot and prayed for the best in my zone 7a climate. Yesterday, Feb 5th, 2019, I noticed the tips of each flower bud was pink. This made me very happy and indicated the tree is waking up and it also let me know the tree is alive and happy.
Belle of Georgia Peach tree
Date: December 11, 2017