A PC spike dripper with turbulent flow path, sealed to maintain pre-set discharge rates and uniformity. A nursery and landscape spike dripper that delivers precise amounts of water direct to the plant root zone. It needs a 1/4 inch transfer barb (14TB) and a length of 1/4 inch tubing to connect it to your mainline tubing.
- Flow Rate of 2 Gallon Per Hour
- Turbulent flow path and self-flushing action with insect baffle to minimize blockages.
- Inlet barb has built-in filter.
- Outlet suitable for attaching 0.16 inch micro tube.
- UV stabilized materials for long life.
- Pots, planter boxes, balcony patio and landscape applications.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!