All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Wisteria is vigorous, twining vines with wide landscape usage where space permits and gardeners are committed to keeping them in bounds. Among their attributes are hardiness, vigor, longevity and the ability to climb high. They are greatly valued for their large, pendulous flower clusters that occur in the spring. Flowers are pea-like and may be white, pink, lilac-blue, bluish-purple or purple in color.
- You are purchasing a pack of Blue Wisteria (Chinese) – 15”-20” plant in 2.5” pot
- Some type of support will be necessary as mature plants can be quite heavy.
- Wisterias climb best on wires, trellises, arbors and pergolas.
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Wisteria sinensis
- Soil: Moderately fertile
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Sun Exposure: Tolerant to shade, but grows best in the sun
- Characteristics: Easy to grow
- Growth Rate: Moderate
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!