Dense, upright mounded shrub features attractive bronze-tinged new growth in spring, maturing to soft yellow-green. Fall foliage color is brilliant coppery-orange.
The bright yellow-green of the foliage makes this a stand-out shrub for the mixed border, and outstanding fall color makes it a real eye-catcher. Plant singly or in a group in the sunny border or at the corner of a walkway where it will easily be seen.
- You are purchasing a pack of Goldflame Spirea – Potted in 2.5” pot
- Flowers on new wood, so prune in late winter to early spring if needed.
- Flowers are attractive to butterflies.
- Goldflame is noted for the changing colors of its foliage.
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Spiraea x bumalda 'Goldflame'
- Soil: Well –drained
- Hardiness Zone: 4-8
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Suggested Uses: Shrub borders; foundation plantings
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!