Delivering that complex, sweet flavor sought by gourmet cooks in Europe and the US, Dutch Yellow produces 1.5-2" bulbs with golden copper skins and a rounder shape. Golden copper skins and creamy yellow interiors. Sweet mild flavor, great to enhance sauces.
- You are purchasing Dutch Yellow Shallot bulbs
- Plant in fall like garlic and mulch thickly.
- Hardy Biennial
- Family: Allium Cepa var. aggregatum ‘Dutch Yellow’
- Mature Size: 12” Height
- Soil: Fertile, well –drained
- Hardiness Zone: 2-9
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Characteristics: Mellow and sweet when cooked
- Ripens/Harvest: 90-120 days to maturity
- Spacing: Block Planting - 4"-6" apart, rows 18" apart, and 1" depth
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!