The elegant Annabelle Hydrangea! A grouping of 3 Annabelle Hydrangeas planted about 3 to 4 feet apart when mature will be a gorgeous sight. This shrub is very showy when planted within your landscape with its 12-inch globe-shaped blooms in the spring. The white flower-head will complement every other color in the garden or landscape. This hydrangea will increase in size until mid-to late summer!
Fresh cut or dried, Annabelle Hydrangea makes beautiful floral arrangements. Cut the globe-shaped flowing-heads and hang to dry. A great addition to any dried arrangement.
- You are purchasing an Annabelle Hydrangea - 3.5” Pot - 3 pack
- Prefers Partial Sun
- Prefers moist, well-drained soil
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Hydrangea arborescens ‘Annabelle’
- Mature Size: 5’ x 5’
- Soil: Average, well –drained
- Hardiness Zone: 4-9
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun/Part shade – Prefers shade from mid-day sun
- Characteristics: Showy flowers, native to Southeast U.S., blooms on current season’s wood
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Bloom: Large white flower
- Tolerance: Frost tolerant
- Suggested Uses: Border, hedge, ornamental, cut flowers
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!