A smooth, silvery-skinned garlic with rose-colored cloves and mild flavor, it ingeniously evokes and amplifies the flavors of other recipe ingredients. Silver Rose is widely adapted and produces consistently in any climate. This variety is fast growing and stores well for up to 6 months when stored loose or braided
Garlic can be planted in the spring as soon as the ground can be worked, but fall planting is recommended. In areas that get a hard frost, plant garlic 6-8 weeks before the first frost, cover with a 3" layer of straw, grass clippings or other organic mulch.
- You are purchasing Silver Rose Garlic Bulbs
- Family: Allium sativum var. ‘Silver Rose’
- Soil: Well-drained, plenty of organic matter
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Characteristics: Softneck
- Ripens/Harvest: Fall/240 days, Spring/90 days
- Spacing: Block Planting - 6" apart
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!