Do you have lawn and garden problems? Grubs Away is a systemic product that will be moved upward within the plant system. This product can be used for lawns, ornamentals, landscape plantings including trees, shrubs, evergreens, flowers, foliage plants and ground covers.
Grubs Away should be watered within 24 hours of application to move the active ingredients through the soil.
Depending on location Grubs Away can be applied anytime between May and mid-August. For optimum control apply prior to hatching time of pest. The product will control grubs, annual bluegrass weevil, fall army worms, Japanese beetle, cutworms, and so many other pests.
- Great to use for Systemic Insect Control
- Apply Grubs Away as a broadcast application.
- Grubs Away will target Japanese beetles, Cutworms, Annual bluegrass weevil, fall army worms.
- Use on Turfgrass and landscape plants.
- Contains: 0.5% Imidacloprid (Same ingredient as Merit Insecticide)
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!