Southern Ag's Liquid Iron is for use on Flowers, Shrubs, Trees, Vegetables, and Lawns. It controls iron deficiency (yellowing foliage.) It contains 5% Iron. This is the GALLON (128oz) size of this product.
Use at the rate of 1 Tbs to the gallon of drenching spray. Lawns: 1 pint per 1000 square feet.
- CONTAINS: Iron 5%.
- USE ON: Flowers, shrubs, trees, vegetables and lawns.
- RATE: Foliar; 1 tbs. gallon. Soil Drench; 1 fl. oz. per 100 sq. ft. Lawns; 1 pt. per 1000 sq. ft.
- APPLICATION: Mix with water. Apply as a drenching spray.
- Corrects Iron deficiency in flowers, vegetables, shrubs & trees.
- Also, use in the lawns for a deep, rich green color.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!