Red Oak trees are an American treasure. It is one of the easiest trees to transplant and grow. It is used a lot in parks, along streets, and even in landscapes. Red Oak provides a cool shade during the summer. During the fall this tree has beautiful shades of russet to bright red, making it a beautiful site. The red oak acorns are preferred by blue jays, wild turkeys, squirrels, and deer.
- You are purchasing a pack of Northern Red Oak Tree Bare Root Plants
- Botanical Name: Quercus Borealis
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size: 60-75’ tall, 45’ spread
- Soil: Drought tolerant
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Characteristics: Round in shape, with dark green leaves, blooms April-May
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!