Orange Mint is known for being stronger in flavor than many other varieties of mint, with notes of citrus and spice with lavender undertones. Orange mint is perfect to use fresh in salads and with fruits. This mint is often used to prepare a tea similar to that of lemonade.
The leaves of the orange mint are rich and green, oval in shape, and grow on striking green to burgundy square stems. If allowed to flower, this mint will produce white and pink spiked blooms from mid to late summer.
- You are purchasing one – Orange Mint plant – 4” Pot
- Highly aromatic
- Strong flavor
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Mentha x piperita citrata ‘Orange’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 24” x 24”
- Soil: Moist
- Hardiness Zone: 4-11
- Sun Exposure: Full to Part Sun
- Characteristics: Perennial herb
- Suggested Uses: Herb gardens, Container, Specimen
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!