All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Mojito Mint is ideal for use in the drink it is named after, but don’t let the name fool you! This is a fantastic culinary herb, dried or fresh, in a variety of dishes and drinks. It has a distinct, aromatic, and complex taste.
Harvest leaves once the plant is 8 to 10 inches tall. A good rule of thumb is to limit harvesting to a third of the plant at a time. Once the plant is established, this shouldn’t be a problem. Leaves have the best flavor in the morning before the hot sun hits them.
- You are purchasing one – Mojito Mint plant – 4” Pot
- Highly aromatic
- Scent and flavor are mild and warm, not pungent and over sweet
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Mentha x villosa ‘Mojito’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 18”-24” x 24”
- Soil: Moist
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Sun Exposure: Full to Part Sun
- Characteristics: Perennial herb
- Suggested Uses: Herb gardens, Container, Specimen
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!