Mojito Mint is ideal for use in the drink it is named after, but don’t let the name fool you! This is a fantastic culinary herb, dried or fresh, in a variety of dishes and drinks. It has a distinct, aromatic, and complex taste.
Harvest leaves once the plant is 8 to 10 inches tall. A good rule of thumb is to limit harvesting to a third of the plant at a time. Once the plant is established, this shouldn’t be a problem. Leaves have the best flavor in the morning before the hot sun hits them.
- You are purchasing one – Mojito Mint plant – 4” Pot
- Highly aromatic
- Scent and flavor are mild and warm, not pungent and over sweet
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Mentha x villosa ‘Mojito’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 18”-24” x 24”
- Soil: Moist
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Sun Exposure: Full to Part Sun
- Characteristics: Perennial herb
- Suggested Uses: Herb gardens, Container, Specimen
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!