The Master Gardener's Kit is a complete irrigation kit made to water up to 20 rows 50 ft long. Everything in the kit is reusable. The drip tape may need to be replaced every couple of years. It comes ready to install. Uses no tools except a knife or pipe cutter. Easy to add on to if you need to make it larger.
This Kit Includes:
Consider adding the Kit Upgrade for the perfect finishing touches to your garden project!
- 1000ft of 8mil Drip Tape. (May need to be replaced every two to three years.)
- 1 Roll of 1/2" x 100' Poly Tubing
- 20 of the 250-BV-06-LS with valve
- 3/4" 15psi Pressure Regulator
- Garden hose hookup (Power Loc Female Hose Swivel w/ Washer ½”). Output maximum 14 gallons per minute
- 250B Punch
- 1 Figure-8 1/2" Ending Fitting
- 3 Drip Tape Couplers for tape repair.
- 10 Goof Plugs for the unforseen repairs.
- 8 mil drip tape at 8psi: .40 gallons per minute per 100 feet, .24 gallons per hour per dripper. At 10 psi: .50 gallons per minute per 100 feet, .30 gallons per hour per dripper
- Emitters are spaced every 12 inches in the Drip Tape.
- End closures can be added, but they're not required or included. Watch our video here: https://youtu.be/eOXHGXQuWlo
- Pressure Regulator and Garden Hose hookup are already assembled for your convenience!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Would recommend this product.
Would recommend this product.
Perfect for permanent raised beds
Date: May 27, 2018
We use these kits for watering our permanent raised beds on our small market farm. Easy setup, good quality, substantial water savings, everything you need.
Perfect for my needs, EASY, now want to use in other areas...
Location: Spokane, WA
Date: May 8, 2017
I was inspired to create a new cut flower garden and had researched that many growers use drip tape. I was hoping to do this project by myself without relying on the expertise of the men in my family. I was not looking forward to going to big box store trying to explain what I wanted to do and their recommendations for parts, sure some crucial piece would be forgotten. I found this kit which had everything I needed and ordered it. It got here fast and was EASY to put together and I had the online slides/video to reference for good measure. My dad who has long time irrigation expertise admitted he was impressed with the simplicity of the system. I can't speak yet to how it works in the long term as I just finished the install yesterday, but the test went great and I am very pleased with this purchase and would buy it again
Date: Apr33l 12, 2017
The irrigation system is over all good, I ran into a couple small issues. it can be difficult to get the valves into the Main feed line. I managed with a lot of muscle to get them inserted, you will also have some leakage at these insertion points. The next minor issue is that it is difficult to get the drip tape to fully attach and seal to the valves and if you tie the tape tubing you might find that it still does ooze by the knot. I would recommend 8" or larger landscaping staples to hold the tubes in place when not in active use.
Date: Apr16l 6, 2017
It arrived quickly and in great condition. It is so nice to have everything you need right there in one spot.
Date: October 12, 2016
Received product as ordered and described. Simple to install, and worked better then expected. This is better then soaker hose, less expensive and eaiser to set up. Glad I discovered this product.