’Kross Regal’ features blue-green wavy leaves, and a graceful, vase-like habit. Scapes are exceptionally tall and can measure 4-6 feet with lavender flowers.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Krossa Regal Hosta - 1 quart pot
- Occasionally develops orange-yellow fall color
- Attracts songbirds and hummingbirds
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Asparagaceae ‘Krossa Regal’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 40” x 3’-6’
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, highly organic soil best
- Soil pH: Neutral to acidic
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Light to full shade
- Characteristics: Wavy leaves, long scapes, Perennial
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Rock Gardens, Edging
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!