With giant, blue-green leaves bearing a wide, chartreuse to yellow margins which become wider as the plant matures, ‘Frances Williams’ is a standout! Leaves are corrugated and slug resistant. In midsummer, white blooms display just above the foliage on 30” scapes.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Frances Williams Hosta - 1 quart pot
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Asparagaceae – Hosta sieboldiana ‘Frances Williams’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 18”-24” x 48”-60”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, highly organic soil best
- Soil pH: Neutral to acidic
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Sun Exposure: Light to full shade
- Characteristics: Variegated, Perennial
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Rock Gardens, Edging
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!