With chalky blue leaves that are slightly wavy and retain their color well into the summer, ‘Fragrant Blue’ tends to send up new blue leaves throughout the growing season. This Hosta also boasts lightly fragrant, light lavender flowers that darken as they age on 22” scapes from early to midsummer.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Fragrant Blue Hosta - 1 quart pot
- Attracts hummingbirds and songbirds
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Hosta x ‘Fragrant Blue’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 18” x 30”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, highly organic soil best
- Soil pH: 5.5-7.5
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Partial to full shade
- Characteristics: Mid-sized, Perennial
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Rock Gardens, Woodland
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!