All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
With large, heart-shaped blue-green leaves, ’Earth Angel’ has wide, creamy-white margins that are creamy yellow in the spring. Pale lavender flowers appear on 40” scapes in midsummer. ‘Earth Angel’ is a sport of ‘Blue Angel’.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Earth Angel Hosta - 1 quart pot
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Hosta x ‘Earth Angel’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 30” x 40”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, highly organic soil best
- Soil pH: Neutral to acidic
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Light to full shade
- Characteristics: Variegated, Perennial
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Rock Gardens, Woodland
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!