A mid-sized to large sport of ‘Great Expectations’, with nearly round, lightly corrugated, blue-green leaves with a pale yellow center. The contrast of the blue-green leaves and light center make this a breathtaking sight.
White flowers on 16” scapes in midsummer.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Dream Queen Hosta - 1 quart pot
- A sport of ‘Great Expectations’, similar appearance to ‘Thunderbolt’
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Hosta x ‘Dream Queen’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 16”-18” x 23”-29”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained, highly organic soil best
- Soil pH: 5.5-7.5
- Hardiness Zone: 2-9
- Sun Exposure: Half sun/half shade
- Characteristics: Mid-sized, Perennial
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Rock Gardens, Woodland
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!