Swedish Ivy is part of the mint family, and is native to southeastern Africa and widespread today as an indoor plant. Despite its name, Swedish Ivy is neither a creeper nor does it belong to the ivy family.
The leaves of the Swedish Ivy plant are slightly rounded, waxy, and gloss green with variegated white scalloped edges, about 1-2 inches wide. The foliage tends to lose its glossiness if the plant is kept too dry.
- You are purchasing one – Swedish Ivy Plant – 4” Pot
- Commonly called: Swedish Ivy, Swedish Begonia, Creeping Charlie
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Plectranthus coleoides ‘Variegata’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 24”-36” x 24”-36”
- Soil: Moist, rich, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 9-11
- Sun Exposure: Partial shade
- Characteristics: Variegated green/white leaf
- Suggested Uses: Container, Specimen
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!