All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Swedish Ivy is part of the mint family, and is native to southeastern Africa and widespread today as an indoor plant. Despite its name, Swedish Ivy is neither a creeper nor does it belong to the ivy family.
The leaves of the Swedish Ivy plant are slightly rounded, waxy, and gloss green with variegated white scalloped edges, about 1-2 inches wide. The foliage tends to lose its glossiness if the plant is kept too dry.
- You are purchasing one – Swedish Ivy Plant – 4” Pot
- Commonly called: Swedish Ivy, Swedish Begonia, Creeping Charlie
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Plectranthus coleoides ‘Variegata’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 24”-36” x 24”-36”
- Soil: Moist, rich, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 9-11
- Sun Exposure: Partial shade
- Characteristics: Variegated green/white leaf
- Suggested Uses: Container, Specimen
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!