Sugar Maple tree is a must have for the showy colors it has in the fall. They are great to line along your road or driveway. Leaves show a brilliant color array of orange and red in the fall. Not only are these trees beautiful but they produce a syrup that is great to use. Make sure to get this tree to brighten up your yard.
- You are purchasing a Sugar Maple Tree in a 1 Gallon Pot
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size: 60-75' high, 40-50' wide
- Soil: Prefers moist soil
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Characteristics: Oval in shape, blooms April to May
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!