Burgundy Belle is a red maple with a compact, rounded oval form. Foliage during the summer is a medium to dark green that turns red or orange in late September, transitioning to burgundy in October.
Burgundy Belle is a low maintenance tree, prune in summer after leaves are fully developed to avoid bleeding sap if pruned in late winter or early spring.
- You are purchasing one Burgundy Belle Maple Tree in a 2 Gallon Pot
- Brilliant red/burgundy fall color
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Acer rubrum ‘Magnificent Magenta’
- Mature Size (H x W): 45’ x 15’
- Soil: Moist, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Sun Exposure: Full to partial sun
- Characteristics: Deciduous tree, beautiful fall color
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Erosion control, specimen, very wet areas
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!