Growing larger than your standard lilac shrub, the Japanese Lilac also blooms a bit later. It produces large fragrant clusters of small creamy white flowers in late spring – early summer. These clusters can be 10 inches wide by about a foot long. After the blooms die back, seed capsules are produced that attract songbirds.
- You are purchasing a Japanese Lilac – 1 Gallon Trade Pot
- Easy care
- Attracts songbirds, butterflies and hummingbirds
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Syringa reticulata
- Mature Size (HxW):20’-30’ x 15’x25’
- Soil: Rich, fertile, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-7
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Deciduous shrub
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Bloom: White
- Suggested Uses: Cutting garden, hedge, mass planting, privacy screen, urban garden, wildlife garden
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!