All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
The Ivory Silk Lilac boasts up to 12” panicles dense clusters of single creamy white flowers. Ivory Silk blooms later than most other species of lilacs, typically late May to early June. Blooms are known to have a captivating fragrance. Can be grown into a large shrub or small tree.
- You are purchasing a 3 pack of Ivory Silk Lilac – 3.5” Pots
- Easy care
- Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Syringa reticulate 'Ivory Silk'
- Mature Size (HxW): 20’-25’ x 15'-20'
- Soil: Rich, fertile, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-7
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Characteristics: Deciduous shrub
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Bloom: Creamy White
- Suggested Uses: Cutting garden, hedge, mass planting, privacy screen, urban garden, wildlife garden
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!