All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
The Dwarf Korean Lilac is a spreading lilac with reddish-purple buds that open to pale lilac, fragrant flowers. It blooms profusely, typically in Mid-May. Use in a shrub border with an evergreen background to make it pop, or plant in groups to form a low hedge.
- You are purchasing 1 3 pack of Dwarf Korean Lilac shrubs – 4” Pot
- Easy care
- Dark green foliage
- Attracts butterflies, bird friendly
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Syringa meyeri ‘Palibin’
- Mature Size: 4’-6’ x 5’-7’
- Soil: Average, dry to medium, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-7
- Sun Exposure: Partial to full sun
- Characteristics: Deciduous shrub, dwarf habit
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Bloom: Pale purple
- Suggested Uses: Border, Cutting garden, Firescaping, Hedge, Mass Planting, Urban Garden, Wildlife Garden
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!