All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
These lilacs are the strongest rebloomers on the market, flowering in spring and then again in mid-summer, continuing to bloom right up until frost. Bloomerang lilacs have a compact habit and small foliage, making them ideal for smaller gardens and container designs.
The first bloom appears in mid-May, a spectacular show of large, lavender-pink, fragrant clusters of flowers. After a short rest in June, it will begin to rebloom in July and continue until the first frost. The blooms from summer to fall will be a darker purple than the spring blooms.
- You are purchasing one – Bloomerang® Purple Lilac – Quart Container
- Deer resistant
- Attracts pollinators
- Trim after the spring bloom. After a brief rest period, the plant will rebloom on new growth
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical name: Syringa x ‘Penda’ pp#20,575, cbr#4071
- Mature Size(H x W) : 4’-5’ x 4’-5’
- Spacing: 5’- 6’
- Soil: Moist, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-7
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Deciduous shrub
- Suggested Uses: Border, Container, Foundation plant, Specimen
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!