All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Also referred to as English Lavender, Lavandula angustifolia ‘Munstead’ is an evergreen, perennial shrub with a compact, mounding shape , aromatic gray foliage and abundant, fragrant flower spikes. Can be used in perfumes, sachets, and oils. Dried sprigs are often used in closets or rooms to deter insects.
Lavender makes quite a statement when massed, and used in perennial borders, herb, or rock gardens.
- You are purchasing one – ‘Munstead’ English Lavender plant – 1 Gallon Pot
- Highly aromatic
- An ever-popular herb frequently used for its relaxing scent
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Lavandula angustifolia ‘Munstead’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 12”-18” x 12”-18”
- Soil: Moist, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Characteristics: Perennial herb, aromatic flowers
- Growth Rate: Slow
- Suggested Uses: Border, Container, Cutting garden, Mass planting, Rock Garden
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!