’Blue Point’ is a hardy, moderately fast growing, upright juniper with a very columnar/pyramidal growth habit. It withstands drought and windy conditions better than most other upright junipers. ‘Blue Point’ is an excellent choice for privacy borders, wind screens, as well as accent and group plantings. Known for retaining excellent color through the winter.
Bluish green foliage is extremely dense in full sun spots, a little less dense in partial shade locations. The texture is needle-like and very prickly to the touch.
- You are purchasing a multipack of Blue Point Juniper – Potted in 2.5” Pots
- Easy care plant
- Deer resistant and drought tolerant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Juniperus chinensis ‘Blue Point’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 12’ x 8’
- Soil: Average to slightly acidic and sandy – well drained
- Hardiness Zone: 4-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Evergreen
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Coastal Exposure, Erosion Control, Privacy Screen, Windbreak
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!