Known to rebloom, the Snow Queen Siberian Iris has outstanding, bright white flowers with a touch of yellow at the throat. It blooms profusely, and looks spectacular when planted in mass. Blooms in early summer.
- You are purchasing one – Snow Queen Siberian Iris – 1 Quart Pot
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Hard heavy, established roots
- Upright, mounding, herbaceous perennial
- Attracts bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Iris sibirica ‘Snow Queen’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 36"-48" x 20"-24"
- Soil: Rich, moist, slightly acidic soil
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Characteristics: White blooms with a touch of yellow
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Accent, specimen, mass planting, mixed border, cut flowers
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!