All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
An exquisite hybrid for your perennial garden! The award-winning Siberian Iris Silver Edge is quite popular among gardeners. Silver Edge Iris flaunts rich, purple-blue ruffled flowers finely edged in silver. Each flower stalk produces many dainty blooms. After blooming, the deep green, grass-like, sword-shaped foliage consisting of sturdy clumps, maintains its coloring throughout the season.
- You are purchasing one – Silver Edge Siberian Iris – 1 Quart Pot
- Recipient of the Morgan Award in 1978 from the American Iris Society
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Hard heavy, established roots
- Upright, mounding, herbaceous perennial
- Attracts bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Iris sibirica ‘Silver Edge’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 24"-30" x 18"-24"
- Soil: Rich, moist, slightly acidic soil
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Characteristics: Rich, purple-blue ruffled flower edged in silver
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Accent, specimen, mass planting, mixed border, cut flowers
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!