Considered the Queen of Iris, Japanese Iris Geisha Girl has the largest flowers in the Iris family. The carefree, yet hardy plant is an upright, mounding, herbaceous perennial. The white falls display heavily veined, blue-lavender color with yellow centers spilling out.
- You are purchasing one – Geisha Girl Japanese Iris – 1 Quart Pot
- Also known as a Louisiana Iris
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Hard heavy, established roots
- Upright, mounding, herbaceous perennial
- Attracts bees and butterflies
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Iris ensata
- Mature Size(H x W) : 18"-24" x 2'-3'
- Soil: Rich, moist, acidic boggy soil
- Hardiness Zone: 4-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: White falls display heavily veined deep, blue-lavender color with yellow centers spilling out
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Accent, specimen, mass planting, mixed border, cut flowers
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!