Blooming from late spring through early summer adding excellent color and great texture to your garden! Blue King Siberian Iris is a beautiful, hardy, herbaceous perennial with a tall, upright, mounding habit. The deep purple-blue flowers have yellow markings in the center and are held high above the dark green, slender, arching foliage. The foliage Blue King Iris maintains its color throughout the season.
- You are purchasing one – Blue King Siberian Iris – 1 Quart Pot
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Hard heavy, established roots
- Upright, mounding, herbaceous perennial
- Attracts bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Iris sibirica ‘Blue King’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 24"-36" x 12"-24"
- Soil: Rich, moist, slightly acidic soil
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Characteristics: Deep purple-blue flowers with yellow markings
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Accent, specimen, mass planting, mixed border, cut flowers
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!