All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Blooming from late spring through early summer adding excellent color and great texture to your garden! Blue King Siberian Iris is a beautiful, hardy, herbaceous perennial with a tall, upright, mounding habit. The deep purple-blue flowers have yellow markings in the center and are held high above the dark green, slender, arching foliage. The foliage Blue King Iris maintains its color throughout the season.
- You are purchasing one – Blue King Siberian Iris – 1 Quart Pot
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Hard heavy, established roots
- Upright, mounding, herbaceous perennial
- Attracts bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Iris sibirica ‘Blue King’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 24"-36" x 12"-24"
- Soil: Rich, moist, slightly acidic soil
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Characteristics: Deep purple-blue flowers with yellow markings
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Accent, specimen, mass planting, mixed border, cut flowers
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!